Friday, September 22, 2017

I'm Only Sleeping

keepin' an eye on the world going by my window



so the story is plastered over the media about a gang that allegedly embezzled 1.7 million dollars from the County of Santa Barbara..their inside contact is a gal named Lynn Hogan..I checked her out and she's an accountant for the county since 1988, makes about $150000/year in salary and benefits and has a nice retirement package..why would she steal from the county???

geez, if I made $150000 a year I probably would be living in a mansion with Porsches and maids instead of living in a condo and driving a pick-up truck

but it's my bed and I'll sleep in it

speaking of beds, I got me a bed-in-a-box..I was curious...they shipped it to me and it weighed about 50 lbs..I lugged it upstairs and opened the box and removed the bed...it was all coiled up like a sleeping bag..then I unfurled it onto the floor..it was encased it in a plastic shrink-wrap kinda thing...I snipped it open, very carefuly they tell me, and in a few minutes I had a full mattress before me...WTF did I just witness? I stood there scratching my head...

then I jumped on it and it was really comfortable...

I took it to the bedroom and ever since, the REM sleep has been, shall we say, vivid and awesome

2 comments:

Redheads Rule said...

Bed in a Box. Hmmm.... The box sounds like fun.

Mick Von Caw said...

are you Reddy??