Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Kansas City

I'm goin' to Kansas City, Kansas city here I come

I just got a letter from the IRS in Kansas City telling me they're missing info about my health care coverage from 2014 and/or 2015....so they want me to amend the return and tell them about my health care coverage..



 

that's not necessary..I'll tell them right now

FUCK OFF!!!

I don't have health care insurance becasue I refuse to spend over $150 a month on health care insurance..I did this when insurance companies kept raising my rates claiming they need more money for new technology..BULLSHIT...they need more money for investors

so I pay cash to the doc or dentist..it's alot cheaper

then Obamacare hit and now they want a "shared responsibility fee" from me...WTF is this, a holdup??? Did Obama think he was Robin Hood..steal from me to pay some poor slob's healthcare??

so to the IRS: no fucking way am I gonna amend ANY tax returns for you..you can kiss my ass on State Street...and let me spend a minute with your mother and she'll be cryin' for her mommy

and TRUMP..fer Christ's Sake..REPEAL the stupid health care law...the gov't is lousy with anal conservatives now, SO DO IT!!

now

No comments: