Wednesday, March 14, 2018

It's a Beautiful Morning

think I'll go outside for awhile...

gorgeous sunrise with the moon...so cold I see frost..the power lines look like glistening icicles...the ocean is so blue..after the rains it's just so nice



today the students are marching for their lives so I headed out to the fields and rivers...took in some fresh air then headed back by Carpinteria High....the kids were organizing a march so I parked and watched and took some pics..waved and cheered them on as they headed toward downtown



some idiot in Maine actually running for a House seat called Emma Gonzalez a "skinheaded lesbian"...the guy's name is Leslie so he probably has some issues...



this is the kind of ignorance these young people face -teabaggers cling to the 2nd Amendment but they can't stand the 1st Amendment



I have no doubt the kids will beat the shit outta these knuckleheads...

No comments: