Monday, March 26, 2018

Matchbox Blues

How far to the river, mama, walk down by the sea

speaking of stories the News-Press won't cover, what about Wendy and Nippers's pal #69, Julia up at the Animal Rescue Team in Solvang....I never understood Solvang and I never will


oh wait, the New-Press did cover this one here!! a little blurb on page 3


NRA..YO!!
but according to Noozhawk, Julia was arrested again (costing us taxpayers), this time for assault! she allegedly ran her truck into a neighbor and the cops arrested her next morning...now she sits in jail!!

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/animal_rescue_team_founder_julie_di_sieno_arrested_20180325


whoa Nelly I always knew she was psycho..she had a fling with ex-Carp councilman Coconut Joe, then she broke it off  and showed up at City Hall during his crucifixion for all his drunk driving arrests...then she marched for the News-Press racists calling Mexican farmworkers "invasive species"..of course Wendy and Nipper contributed lots of cash and publicity to Julia but they never ever have been good judges of character




and when she came up with that story about a blind Coyote, I knew she was bonkers....Blind Lemon Jefferson I understand, but #69? no

Lord, Lord, who may your manager be?
Hey, mama, who may your manager be?
Reason I ask so many questions, can't you make friends match for me?

No comments: