Friday, March 30, 2018

Lake Marie

we were standing, standing by peaceful waters...


well I was at the Bird Refuge in Santa Barbara the other day and the water was gorgeous blue, the lagoon was full and birds were eveywhere singing happlity.....I thought of Huguette Clark, the heiress who owned the Clark Estate and the Bird Refuge..wisely, Huggie gave the City of Santa Barbara the Bird Refuge to manage and look what they did to it....ripped out all the non-native plants to try and kill the stench from the fluctuating water and oxygen levels but of course that won't solve a thing...with the lagoon full, it looks like a lake...like Lake Marie

well, later that night I decided to hold a seance...I heard voices out of nowhere and was trying to summon Huguette to tell her about the estate, Bellosguardo as it's called and how it's in limbo with lawyers, non-profits and officials sitting around with their thumbs up their asses...


Huggie laughed and said don't worry...good will come as sure as the rain comes...


I saw a Tundra swan on those waters..those peaceful waters


oh I-oh I-oh

No comments: