Thursday, August 2, 2018

Running with the Pack

running with the pack


are white supremacists in Santa Barbara trying to kill Fiesta?? are they upset at Mexicans running wild in the streets, wearing  sombreros and singing mariachi music?? then why would they try to find out how much money Old Spanish Days brings into Santa Barbara..do they ask this of any other celebration?? I don't know but if I were a Mexican, I'd keep my eyes peeled for ICE


and trust-funder Brooks Firestone was selected as Fiesta Grand Marshall!! what a joker



I don't wanna see Brooks...I wanna see sweet senoritas in colorful costumes they sweet brown skin shining in the sun, that's what I wanna see...oh and confetti eggs cracked over Wendy's and Nipper's head


VIVA LA FIESTA!!!

and I like me a good rodeo!!!


so how much will a straw ban cost the City of Santa Barbara..will they save money if they lose face??


I like straws..they are useful for sipping a cool cocktail on Fiesta or a nice 7/11 Coke Slurpee...they shoot spitballs like totally cool...and you can use a straw in science class to demonstrate capillary action


the SB City Council needs to start taking life a little less seriously

No comments: