Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunspot Baby

I'm gonna catch up sometime...


the question is how many sharks would it take to shut down the beach? the other question is how many snowy plovers does it take to shut down the beach....the plovers have once again shut down Surf Beach in Lompoc at the AFB...this simply proves that the plover is the most feared animal in the world!!

so Saturday I waited for the partial solar eclipse...stared at the sun til I saw spots but no eclipse...


Sunday I wait for nobody and just took off..drivers are erratic today..some call them 'Sunday Drivers' but I call them stoners



I get to where the water tastes like wine and an awesome western tiger swallowtail comes right at me as he's just about to  eclipse the sun...


I point the camera in a defensive mode and get a picture...

that was like totally metaphysical!

No comments: