Friday, February 1, 2019

We Can Work It Out

life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend

so I see the wine folks are starting to fight with the cannabis folks..grape growers vs pot growers..the County Supes meeting had lots of angry residents from Carpinteria complaining about the cannabis nuisance...these people invested their lives in Carp only to see it turned over to drug dealers...and they are pissed having to deal with odors, increased crime, etc all thanks to the stupidity of the voters..of course there is still black market pot trade by drug dealers who laugh at the new rules....



and in the SYV, the wine industry is appalled by the giant grow farms with big gates and security and NO TRESPASSING signs everywhere..the antithesis of the wineries that encourage people to visit for parties and tasting...


gonna be a fight!!

but I did notice some of the pot gals were real cute and I've had sex with drunk girls, high girls and sober girls and it's all the same...


there's no morality at play..when I want in, I'll get in regardless of behavioral status of the chick...

if any chick gives me the business, you know what I tell her?


try to see it my way


No comments: