Friday, March 8, 2019

Cherry Bomb

outside the club, Cherry Bomb, our hearts were really pumping...say yeah yeah yeah

I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag, and to...wait! fuck that..I pledge to no one!!!



so I thought it was ASS Wednesday but in fact it was ASH Wednesday


it's ok to criticize Israel and all the politicians owned by that terrorist BIBI Netanyahu... new Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar is just telling it like it is...no sacred cows here but the conservatives will soon be searching for Muslims in the Senate a la Joe McCarthy


JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police on Sunday said they had found enough evidence for bribery and fraud charges to be brought against Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife in a third corruption case against the Israeli prime minister. Authorities allege Netanyahu awarded regulatory favours to Israel’s leading telecommunications company, Bezeq Telecom Israel (BEZQ.TA), in return for more positive coverage of him and his wife on a news website, Walla, owned by the company.


wow! sounds like FOX NEWS and Trump ...but fuck Trump and all the conservative little gerbils crawling up his ass..a  day of reckoning is approaching


I LIKE OMAR AND AOC!!! free speech!! the real America....freedom of religion..this is not a Christian-only nation!!!



closer to home I watched with great joy the  big storm...cherry bomb thunder and the best lightning show I've ever seen..... awesome photos from folks in SB


so why do I love the thunder and lightning so much? maybe it's because when I was a kid I sat on the big bed with my mother in Georgia listening to the thunder and watching the lightning...we'd hear the whippoorwills outside the big picture window...I was with her and I felt safe


yeah, that's why I love thunder and lightning

No comments: