Thursday, June 4, 2020

Gone With The Wind

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

[First in a Series]



'On the walls were seven paintings of the story of “Little Black Sambo,” a retelling of the popular children’s book Little Black Sambo that was written by Helen Bannermen, a Scottish woman living in India. The book was published in America in 1900'


I worked at Sambo's restaurant in the 1970s as a cook...taught me a work ethic..back then you worked for a living-no GoFundMe nonsense- but I never considered or saw any racism at SAMBO'S...there were paintings of the Indian kid and tigers but I read in EDHAT that some chick wants the last Sambo's in Santa Barbara on Cabrillo Blvd to change its name..she thinks it is racist against blacks



racist??? no way

Little Black Sambo is INDIAN, not African. There were no tigers in Africa when the book was first written


the chick is Rashelle Monet and she's using George Floyd's death to sell dog beds..and get this, one of her dog's she named Rhett Butler, from Gone with the Wind, a racist movie if there ever was one


'when Vivien Leigh’s Scarlett O’Hara slapped Butterfly McQueen for being what Rhett Butler called “a simple darkie,” the white audience roared with laughter.'


The Dog Bed-About the Founder


just another darkie??

'Rashelle’s life mission is to make the world a better place. She is the proud owner of Rhett Butler and Umbii, her dogs that inspired her to create the Umbii Bed.
Umbii evolved from a simple idea to a full blown start-up at the Scheinfeld Center. After taking the Enterprise Launch class, I found my purpose. I acquired knowledge and great network of people who believed in me, saw my vision, pointed me in the right direction and who have been with me every step of the way.


The Umbii Bed is a chew resistant dog bed that your dog cannot get off of. The patented system includes a dog bed that contains a removable platform, which connects to a tether and a specialized choke free harness. Unlike crates, the Umbii design allows you to pet, reward and interact your pet while also keeping him/her within a limited area – the bed.'


so the chick is a DOG CHICK!!! a nutjob....and a hypocrite...


this is just all bullshit..she wants to BOYCOTT Sambo's restaurant

but I say BOYCOTT THE UMBII BED UNTIL RASHELLE MONEY, I MEAN MONET CHANGES HER DOG'S NAME!!!

No comments: