Thursday, July 9, 2020

Bella Linda

Bella Linda, try and understand / Bella Linda, I'm doin' all I can



Bella Vista is the big sod farm/polo farm/horse farm in Summerland owned by the hotel billionaire...ok, so this guy is a little more accomplished than me and he asked the Board of Supervisors for a permit to land helicopters squarely on his property..they said "NO" so he appealed and they say "NO NO NO" again with Das Williams casting the deciding vote "NO"



freaky

Das will allow pot farms to proliferate, but he won't allow a guy to fly helicopters from his multi-acre ranch...just another reason why Das needs to go


the neighbors complained about the noise from the choppers yet they live next to the highway..so do I and I love the energy here..the trains, the planes and cars are fun to watch..the noise is in the ear of the beholder and the birds don't seem to mind...




there is no"sensitive habitat" that a helicopter would disrupt which was an argument made by the enviro-nut lawyer

years ago when Prince William and Duchess Kate visited the Polo Fields, they arrived by helicopters..the whole entourage did!! it was cool


so let the skybirds keep singing and I would advise Bella Vista to keep landing the helicopters there because I like watching them


and nobody listens to the Board of Supes anyway

No comments: