Thursday, July 2, 2020

Give A Damn

and it might begin to teach you, how to give a damn about your fellow man



I haven't been to Santa Barbara for a month or so and needed a carwash and fresh food...the grocery stores food is kinda yucky so Tri County Produce is where I went..but some dorky guy says I need a mask and gloves...so I put on some slippery plastic gloves and drop the apples and wine...I thought the SB City Council banned plastic...well, at least I didn't let the broccoli slip through my hands




I see the cops are on bicycles now to portray less of a threat to black folk


then I see those dumb signs: WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR A MASK




if dirty little girls have to wash their hands, why not their feet too?? mmmmm!


I hit East Beach and the kids are exercising and playing volleyball with COVID modifications to quote our idiot governor...he closes, he opens, he closes, he opens while people lose their businesses...leaders lead, losers panic


but I heard the SB beaches will be open 4th of July but the parking lots will be closed..playing parking games...that's stupid too! 



wait, I'm wrong...will city beaches be closed after all? I'm hearing different stories but the county beaches will be closed says that little Nazi County Health Director Ansorg whateverhisname is...you can swim and surf but no lounging around...this is nonsense!! the beach environment is very healthy so the county order should be ignored and the Nazi should be fired!!! I'm fed up with these idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!


and...if the last remaining DJs on KTYD, the radio station that censors rock-n-roll, tell me to wear a mask, then by golly, I'll do it!! they're just so qualified to give medical advice!!!!

ADD-ON NEWS
from the Independent-
"Beaches aren’t the only location that county officials are worried about this weekend, though. 2nd District Supervisor Gregg Hart said that emerging data increasingly points toward family gatherings as a major way the virus is being spread. Backyard barbecues, a common Fourth of July get-together, poses extreme risk."

Gregg Hart looks about as confused as a man can be so I offer him some advice from the Tao Te ChingEmpty your mind of all thoughts.
Let your heart be at peace.
Watch the turmoil of beings,
but contemplate their return."

the reality is the leaders don't know what the fuck they are doing...


except Dr. Penny Borenstein-I like her, she's smart!
Unlike their Southern California counterparts, San Luis Obispo County beaches will be open for business this holiday weekend.

“We are not going to be shutting things down this weekend,” SLO county public health officer Dr. Penny Borenstein said at a news briefing Wednesday. ”We have an expectation the community can rise to the occasion and do the right thing.”

the others should listen to Penny or get out of the way

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four uniformed cops, ridding two abreast, at least one within the lane of traffic, on the wrong side of the road. What's wrong with this picture?

Mick Von Caw said...

that is a mirror image of reality!

Anonymous said...

And aren't they riding the wrong way -- against the traffic?