Wednesday, December 30, 2009

cheeseburgers in paradise...

I know I've been going on and on about nature lately and some of you don't care about nature, content to sit in front of your computers all day while I try to save the planet..ok..I won't talk about nature anymore..
so I go on a nature hike at the Bluffs and what do I see..three fat girls walking their dogs...I go up the usual trail of ruts and dirt and spy them on the man made trail by the train tracks..you know that trail? the crushed yellowy rocks that get in your shoes..I don't know why they put these sidewalks in..I guess to allow people who don't normally hike or exercise an opportunity to check out Mom Nature without too much effort and strain...kinda defeats the whole Bluffs experience..anyway, I spy the fat girls and my oh my, they are porkers..I'm 500 yds away and I can hear them yacking and see them waddling behind the dogs, who were leashed..very good! One girl had black spandex pantjeans on and I could see her big fat ass as she ambled over the train tracks..she looked like a cow..a big fat cow from behind. Wow...then I see a fat guy walking behind me. He's carrying some camera gear on his shoulder...he's wearing baggy shorts down to his ankles, his legs are fat like sausages, and he thinks he's cool..Wow..what is going on? Are we starting to let people from Oklahoma into Carp now? Fat southern trailer park people...pork and grits...it's disgusting to see that when I'm trying to exercise rigorously on the trails..Oh wait, there goes a cute chick with a hat on..thank God!!maybe the hill folks are just here for the holidays..one can only hope

3 comments:

Jimmy Dean Legs said...

Yeah I shot of your skinny ass and face. I'll be posting them on M4M craigslist. We're watching you!

Mick Von Caw said...

hey..go take a hike fatso!

Redheads Rule said...

Hooray for those women, getting exercise and being responsible pet owners at the same time! I don't care where they're from.