Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trans....

down on the corner; out in the street..
how I spent my Christmas Day: with all the talk about Christianity, transgender issues and sex these days, I thought I'd try a little experiment this Christmas season...emulate a Catholic priest..so I went down to the local laundrymat , stole some ladies underwear, took 'em home and put 'em on...they smelled so fresh and clean! Then I stapled two overcoats together and painted them bright colors; then I made a hat out of cardboard, then I picked up a bible and was off to the races! whoops, I forgot shoes..hmmm, high heels is what I need..so I went over to mom's house and picked them up...so now I'm dressed up like a pastor and ready for anything..."HEAR MY WORDS FOR THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE" I started shouting at the street corner as cars whizzed by..some slowed to look and I would open my coat and flash 'em the goods! I continued preaching at the street corner for an hour and was arrested and thrown in jail! which is where all pastors belong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now. Mick "Melancholy" McCaw, with his guitar, in jail. Some wannabe journalist (goodlooking woman) comes in to interview him. Oh, Lordy, are we in trouble.

Mick Von Caw said...

hey..you should be a script writer!