Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Good Times

these are such good times...

life is complicated enough with Trump's kids running the White House, now I gotta deal with rightwingnut Ann Coulter goin' black...she digs scary looking old black dudes!!

A white supremacist group has decided to rescind an award to Ann Coulter after discovering she might have a thing for black men. Coulter, who makes her living selling books to old, racist white men, has long been rumored to have a predilection for black men...


seen way too smiley with black man Jimmie Walker from the old 'Good Times' sitcom, white folks everywhere, esp at FOX NEWS, are scratching their heads and wondering what happened..

I too am confused as I thought Ann was a God-fearing Christian gal who hated gays, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and soccer and to see her with an old black guy distresses me...I can't imagine her giving ol' Jimmie a blow job...geez!!


The National White Alliance (NWA) has decided to disinvite Coulter from their annual conference, after discovering pictures of her arm-in-arm with comedian Jimmie Walker.

An email leaked to The Business Standard News found National White Alliance leader Will Cowan saying he could never look at Coulter again after discovering she was "unclean." Coulter had been set to receive the NWA’s Eva Braun award for her new book, "Adios, America." In the book, Coulter blames immigrants from Latin America and Africa for dragging America down, saying we should take in more immigrants from Europe.

Coulter fans on Stormfront were furious about the discovery.

"I can’t believe she would do something like this," said Post Fred57. "She has ruined herself."

"F**k that skinny bitch," said SouthernKnight. "I’m burning all of her books. I can’t believe I put money in her pocket."


Diff'rent Strokes, I guess

No comments: