Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Shake Rattle and Roll

Get out in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans Get out in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans

you hear me girl?? cook me up some breakfast then take the dog for a walk

ok people walk their dogs and go hiking with their dogs and that's where the trouble starts...esp if they go up to a mountain trail like Cold Springs in Montecito..the dog and dog owner usually have to be rescued for falling off a cliff or maybe the dog gets bit by a rattlesnake..more bites less dogs and I'm all for that!





so I see a sign advertising "Rattlesnake Avoidance Training for Dogs" and I chuckle...I think of Pavlov's Dog and classic conditioning or is this aversion therapy? pretty soon we'll have dog psychologists or maybe we already do

snakes slither on their bellies in the dust per the Bible but they eat rodents and insects to keep things balanced in nature...Carpinteria can't keep things balanced because they keep on building but that's another story

I don't hink dogs should be allowed to hike where I hike..they are just too stupid and that's a reflection on their owner..I don't like seeing little green shitbags strewn about the Carp Bluffs when I hike...drives me insane!!

so the best thing to do if you wanna save your pet dog is keep him cooped up in your house or condo which as far as I'm concerned is animal abuse....dogs need to run free with big houses and plenty of land...Rattlesnake Avoidance Training for Dogs simply teaches them not to be wild...kills their instincts..

I say let a domestic dog spend time with a coyote and he'll wise up

Wile E. Coyote Tips
Tip #1 Coyotes kill rattlesnakes mostly for food (but also to protect their pups at their dens) by teasing the snakes until they stretch out and then biting their heads and snapping and shaking the snakes...


shake, rattle and roll!


I'll never understand why people own dogs

No comments: