Monday, August 21, 2017

Devil With The Blue Dress On

Fee fee fi fi fo fo fum, Lookin' mighty nice now here she comes


I Hope Hicks

I look out my window and see overcast and clouds that I've seen for 18 fucking days...so no total solar eclipse for me


then, just around 9:00 AM and the start of the eclipse, the sun came out hot and bright and cast spooky shadows over me...so I get my good camera and a pair of old cardboard 3-D glasses and point the camera thru the glasses and get some crazy pics of the moon and sun...not totality but totally cosmic

I think that's just about the most awesome thing I've ever seen..

and felt!! I felt the universe unfold!!!



 

ok so I've seen the hooded orioles, an areola, the osprey, a peregrine falcon...but still no sharks and definitely no bears...


peregrine falcon

so the story on Noozhawk about the beach bear was cool..the black bear that wandered down from the hills thru Rincon creek and hit the beach...the bear was not aggressive or threateneing but sure as shootin' Fish and Game guys killed him claiming he was old and worn out..but they really killed him because the bear was too close to people...I wish the Fish and Game would stop lying!

tonight Trump, although I give hime credit for Hope Hicks, will announce a strategy on Afghanistan.. one of our endless, pointless wars...if Trump continues the war, he should be impeached

Hope can stay, but Trump must go

No comments: