Saturday, August 12, 2017

Play That Funky Music, White Boy

Play that funky music right. Play that funky music white boy. Lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'till you die...

 


white people are starting to embarass the shit outta me so I'm changing my name to Mick Von King and I'm black..I'm black...and dat mean I likes me dem white ladies!!


if you are a vegan you should know this: you need animal protein to function normally...that means steak and potatoes for dinner...I see that Craig McCaw's (WENDY'S SUGAR DADDY) restaurant on Coast Village Rd in Montecito is set to open..called Oliver's it will serve only vegan food..Craig is a vegan I think and since he has no animal protein, he's a little slow...not as much energy as he needs which is probably why it took him seven years to remodel the old Peabody's restaurant..I mean the thing is only about 1000 sq ft! SEVEN YEARS MAN!!

monkey-shit brown??

I see a Susan McCaw is in the civil index for 'unlimited auto' so I guess someone is suing her...I wonder if Sue is a vegan too...maybe her spark was off..hey I wonder if that was her Porsche on Mountain Drive last month!! just speculating

then I see a Carp realtor was busted in Fresno for DUI..second time DUI..first one was in Santa Barbara... way to go cops keeping the drunks off the road...wish the dude would get some help

then I see Rincon Catering on Santa Claus Lane will be in court for "unlimited product liabilty" whatever that means...

from the COURT: AM 17CV02717 McCaw, Susan * Maxwell, Pauline SB Dept 6 1) Case Management Conference Unlimited Auto (22)

10/27/2017 8:30 AM 17CV00215 Rincon Catering Inc * Geck, Donna D SB Dept 4 1) Case Management Conference Unlimited Product Liability (24)

so... any black girls out there?

No comments: