Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Yummy Yummy Yummy

I got love in my tummy
And I feel like a-lovin you
Love, you're such a sweet thing
Good enough to eat thing
And that's just a-what I'm gonna do





ok so Taylor Swift appears in a publicity photo with some DJ and his girlfriend..they are all smiles and Taylor later claims she was groped and sexually assaulted by the DJ..she sues and wins and is awarded $1...one dollar..to bring awareness to something or other

I think Taylor is nuts...pampered blonde celeb with minimal music skills..how and why would a guy, in a publicity photo with his girlfriend standing next to Taylor, sexually assault her in front of the cameras?? it's not plausible but it is laughable

now I studied the picture in question and it looks like the guy's girlfriend and Taylor want to get it on..look how close they are and I'm cool with that...

Taylor is so skinny the guy probably couldn't even find her ass!!! but look at the girlfriend rubbing her tits on Taylor's tummy as Tay leans in and giggles!

I don't know what the hell went down that day...

but at least the DJ didn't grab her by the pussy

No comments: