Monday, September 27, 2010

American Choppers...

or the Whirly Birds...
so I'm hanging out doing what I'm supposed to do...the weather is Autumn awesome..the moon is full..the constellations are in full view, 'tho somewhat diluted in the light of the silvery moon..when all of a sudden I feel like I'm in Beirut....I hear a rumbling in the near distance, I thought maybe a bunch of Harley riders showing off again..kind of a Last Hurrah before they close shop and build a church in Arizona..then I go out on the balcony and see a bunch of red lights in the sky over the Salt Marsh by the beach...are we being invaded? those are choppers, military helicopters and they aren't going from base to base, they are going around in circles..no wonder we can't win a fucking war with guys like this in the military, harassing civilians!! I saw this same thing a few days ago in the afternoon..a bunch of helicopters going around in circles over the Salt Marsh for about an hour...just going around in circles...they were only a few hundred feet in the air and they just kept going around in circles...ok, I got no problem with military training, but they should let the residents know..we're citizens, we're Americans, no need to terrorize us since we pay your fucking salaries!! I was tempted to pull out my rocket launcher and waste one these flying machines!! maybe it's the full moon, but someone reportedly saw a zebra on Padaro Beach..well, it's Santa Claus beach not Padaro beach..get your history correct or else!! anyway, I'll find out today who is behind this and if dumbass Arnold or Teabagger Tom Watson are involved, heads are going to roll..like Rolling Thunder!!

No comments: