Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spy Game

Operation Bug in the Looking Glass

I got an email in the form of a photo, not a word document and I'm frightened Auntie Em..the photo was from the FBI and it looks like I got into some trouble in Nigeria...drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorism! I need to send the Office of Nigeria $250 and they will release $1.5 million to me..those are the laydown rules of the Office of Ministry...now, I tell you this in the strictest confidence... if I fail to follow their instructions, they will take legal action and warn me: we presume you are a law abiding citizen whom (whom?? dumbasses!) would not want to have scuffles with the authority, in and outside America. We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so don't dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed.. and it is signed by the director of the FBI, Robert S. Mueller
 
ok ok ...I'll do whatever you say, sir... and if anyone asks you about me, say "who?" and you'll be safe....but me, I think I'm a goner unless I do as they say...money laundry..or laundry money..that's the issue... see ya later..or maybe never again

No comments: