Saturday, February 12, 2011

the look of love...

is in your eyes....

can anyone explain SB Councilman Grant House's recent swing to the right? Well, I think I can....it's curious until you read the body language during council sessions...plus the nomination of that funny little character Randy Rowse who supported the stupid expensive bench turning idea with Grant and Dale Francisco...

now the obvious indicator here is the eyes..just watch next time as Grant and Dale sit next to each other at a meeting...notice the glances Grant gives Dale..those aren't glances of hate..those are longing looks of lust! I think Grant has fallen in love with Dale! Nothing wrong with that..I support whatever disgusting things consenting adults want to do to each other..but's it's pretty obvious..but I would hope these two blades would stop obsessing on the unions and start cutting waste in government..we don't need a creeks dept paying hundreds of thousands to people who decide which weed or native belongs where..the creeks don't need a bunch of fancy bioswales..they need a hands off approach and maybe cleaning every few years by volunteers or Fish and Game...so let's get busy and work together as colleagues, friends or who knows, maybe even lovers...

I can hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you...

No comments: