Monday, February 7, 2011

love letters in the sand....

Now my broken heart aches
With every wave that breaks
Over love letters in the sand


so I'm looking for a dive watch..or a sailing watch..something cool but not expensive..I'm down to the Gill, the Gul, the Ronstan...I decided to check out West Marine, the old Coast Chandlery, at the Harbor..I haven't been in awhile..see, if I get the watch first, I'll get the boat next...then I get there and go over to the catamarran beach and all the cats are gone!

I used to like laying out in the sun here but now it's bare, like this chick sunning herself...hot damn...is forceable rape illegal?? how about just regular old rape?? should I rape her nicely??

I heard the conservatives were planning to change the language of the abortion laws so that white guys like me wouldn't get prosecuted if they just jumped her bones and got her pregnant..we could blame her..and under only the most severe circumstances (forceable rape) would Medicaid fund abortions...meanwhile, I'm still thinkin',,,,

oh well, I needed a cold shower so went out to the breakwater and the tides were high, hitting the wall and spraying everything...thanks God..I needed that!


so I walk out a bit more and see some outriggers riggin' in...they looked bushed! hey, there's a bench! I sat down for a bit before the Downtown Org comes and takes it away...benches..that's what Santa Barbarans are worried about..Film Fest ends today..Bonzo's B-Day celebrations end today...and all I could think about was love letters in the sand...and watches...

No comments: