Monday, February 28, 2011

Stormy Stories..

with Mick Von Caw...

it was wet outside...it was cold outside...it was wet and cold outside...so I went outside where it was wet and cold..I sat down on a bench and the bench was wet..it made my pants look wet on the back side...my underwear were wet, too..so I went back inside and took off my pants and Jockeys and sat there naked while they dried..it was dry inside..and when I turned on the heater, it was warm..it was warm and dry and naked... I waited and my pants dried and I put them on then saw a pretty girl walk past my window, so I took them off again..then put them back on....

then I went outside again and there were clouds in the sky..big white clouds with some black ones in there too..the sky was integrated..

I saw a dog, I saw a cat, I saw some birds but I didn't see a bat....just then the wind picked up and swirled around..it was cold and it felt good on my face....you know what else feels good on my face, ladies??

then I turned on the scanner and the weather report confirmed my suspicions....the tides are influenced by the God, not by the moon...

stay tuned for more stormy stories!

3 comments:

Redheads Rule said...

When Sonny gets blue, his blog... uh, wait a minute. Not sure I have the lyrics right. Later.

Anonymous said...

ok, mick. you win.

And Red said...

And even if he doesn't like freckles or dogs, I definitely vote for Mick over Wendy McCaw.