Friday, February 4, 2011

Tonight..Tonight..

won't be just any night... tonight there will be no morning stars..today the minutes seem like hours, the hours go so slowly...

what an astrological convergence!! Sarah Palin, Dr. Laura and Wendy McCuckoo in the same town, the same place and the same building together! I feel like Orion chasing the Seven Sisters!

In another story Orion fell in love with the Pleiades; some say that it was the mother of the Pleiades whom Orion loved. Her name was Pleione. The story has it that Zeus snatched up the Seven Sisters who are the Pleiades and placed them in the sky where Orion still pursues them...

Mommy..we need you

is Sarah a stay at home mom like Dr. Laura would prefer? there are conflicts here that I will try to exploit...

today, I prepare for the event of the season...I cut my hair, shined my shoes and pressed my pants...I will be wearing the beige slacks, a black turtle neck from Jos A Bank, like Steve McQueen might wear, because we're fools for peace, and a nice grey washed wool sweater from JL Powell, which is a cut above a raggedy old cotton sweatshirt...it's something Ronald Reagan might wear.. I can look like a prince or a monster, it's your choice... and if I try, I'm sure to impress at least one of the three famous gals today!!

but..what if I get the same treatment I got at the Montecito Country Club! Will I be arrested? thrown out of the Reagan Ranch Center and Young Miss America Club... or will I just stay home and watch Jeremiah Johnson on DVD?

stay tuned pilgrims!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay home and watch the movie. Those bitches will eat your liver if you get near them, 'specially the one they call Zaius.