Monday, November 28, 2011

sit yourself down

take a look around....

well, Sunday was a beautiful day...it was warm and clear and smelled like spring.....ooowwww..it's nice to be living here...

so I'm on my bike for a little ride....that's another reason to hate drunk drivers...they hit bicycles!! damn fools...
but they won't spoil my day..unless they hit and run me!!


hey, there's the osprey's ass..for once he spread his wings but wouldn't turn around to look at me..maybe he's shy....

look Wendy, there's a fungus amungus! or some magic mushrooms!

I hear lots of complaints about Occupy Wall Street violence but what about Black Friday violence..a shopper maced her fellow shoppers to beat them to the bargain bin! and fights broke out everywhere....whatever happened to simple pleasures??

those bald blue mimes in SB.... keep them the fuck away from me or I'll use pepper spray!!

so I see a stone bench up in the foothills and set a spell...more benches invite neighborliness..so build some benches Santa Barbara and maybe you'll stop fighting amongst yourselves...sit yourselves down and talk to one another..it's ok, you won't die..

and I see a couple of people have some upcoming court dates....hmmmmm...there's a guy with the last name Frisbie and one called Quitiquit..is it any wonder you folks are in trouble with names like that??

well... I guess I'll focus on Tony Denunzio since his first hearing on Monday is for probation violation in room SB 8..haven't been to that room before..on Tues he's back before Judge Hill who will probably let him go free...the only probable cause that Judge Hill seems to accept is if you kill someone while DUI!! If you think you made the right decision Judge, think again!!

but I'd like to cop a plea, too: please start these hearings around 10:00 AM so it's more convenient for me...thank you!!

No comments: