Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I fought the law

and the law won...

Hi ..my naim is Mick Von Caw and I am a lawyir from the law offices of Darryl Genuis....
I want to hellp peeple who dryve drunck and also eyed lijke to hulp child molesters, too..
sew, if yoo like to go too cocktail parties you eether like cock or tail..mee, I perfer tail...

oh did I menshin I am a defince lawyir?? iof you no any parents wut got kids in skool and they (parents or kids) got busted for DUI, lemme know becuz I need some clyints... it can be a liitle DUI or a grate big DUI wut kills peeple like that lady up at Paradise store..I bet she's bin trying to kill someone for yeers!!

espechilly if you get beet up by a copper, I think wee can mayke alot of money! if you gets beat up by a cop, make shure you get witneeesses..like at a shopping senter...thery don't half to see the hole thing, jsut the part wear you git beat up...thatz all that matters! evrybody gits jamoomerrd when peeple git beat up by cops!!
you get the witnesses, I'll take kare of the rest..


AND I WANT TO LET JOICE DUDLEY KNOW I WANT THE VIDEO WE MADE LAST NITE WITH THEM LLAMAS I BRUNG OVER I SWEAR I WILL NOR RELEESE IT TO THE MEDIA!!!!!!

hay.. I wunder if Kim Cardashiens needs a lawyir?? hey anybody seen my big boy pants???..oh and I almos fergot..my firm has announsed the Drunk Person of the Year Awards and weere gonna have a big party with lots of cocktails!!

you cn call me with compleet confidecheeality...and good witneeses get rewarded, two (wink wink)...

No comments: