Thursday, November 24, 2011

three days of the turkey

an open letter to PETA...


Dear PETA,
thank-you for saving all the animals except the Channel Islands animals... you really missed the boat on that one hahaha!


but well I guess the only good pig is a dead pig...I like when you take off your clothes to make a statement just like when I wear a nice leather jacket I'm making a statement..I want to stay warm!!
so I read your story in the Pressed-News about saving turkeys this year and the turkey named Fern who got all emotional when his family members got whacked...and BTW, turkeys don't purr, pussy cats do

well when those PETA girls get naked I think they are trying to tell us something...so this holiday season I will give up eating turkey...


and all the guys out there, you can join me in this pledge: I will substitute PETA PUSSY for THANKGIVING TURKEY this year...I WILL NOT EAT TURKEY, BUT I WILL EAT PETA PUSSY..

there..I feel better about Thanksgiving already!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just reread your TG at Birnam masterpiece. Do you think that beautiful girl ever wishes your business card didn't go in the trash?

Mick Von Caw said...

I don't know..but she was the gorilla of my dreams!