Monday, October 31, 2011

Thunder Road

and there was moonshine, moonshine to quench the devil's thirst....

so I get up Sunday morning and there's a bunch of crows squawking outside..I go out and there's about twenty circling the big sycamore..I tell them to shut up and mellow out but they kept at it.. I think they were asking me to help them with their little problem..

I looked around and saw a big hawk pumping his wings and sitting on the gate..then he just sat there, looking around..the crows were agitated but sorry guys, I don't interfere with nature unlike some others..

so I didn't go to the beach today I went to the un-beach....fitting for the night before Halloween...

movies like Isle of the Dead and the Body Snatcher w/ Boris Karloff were fun last night..and tonight I get a double dose of the Exorcist, the only film to give me more chills than that blonde woman who scared the devil outta me awhile back..life is a bittersweet, but frightful irony...

and hey.. I didn't know that Dr. Laura was a college professor but she says so on her blog which I checked out after someone said I remind them of her...that's very scary!!

but Dr. Laura a college professor..where and when I'd like to know...giving a talk at Pepperdine doesn't make you a college professor, but maybe I'm just bitter...maybe I should work on myself before attacking everybody else..more power to ya, Laura..

so I'm coming home and I swing by the Polo Fields..there's a wine and car show going on there...good and thoughtful combination..cars and alcohol....

I turn left when all of a sudden a cool sports car comes speeding down Thunder Road and spins out into the dirt on Via Real, just missing the car ahead of me...I pulled out my camera but missed the guy who jumped out of the sportster...he looked just like James Dean or maybe Sal Mineo and ran off..then faded into the hot sun...like a mist..like a ghost...


and then Darryl Genis scares me by writing an op-ed piece, a very desperate op-ed piece that looks like it was written by a moron..words misspelled, atrocious grammar, misspelled his client Denunzio's name...a love letter of sorts to Joyce Dudley, who has her own grammar issues...maybe Dr. Laura could teach these two how to spell!

because this is getting redickerous....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you just got trolled by Phil Hendrie, bro.