Tuesday, October 11, 2011

issues and answers

look, we all got issues and I had a few yesterday, Monday....Columbus Day..wasn't Columbus a white supremacist or something??

well, I didn't know it was Columbus Day until I went to the bank to cash a check..being low on liquid reserves, I was counting on starting the day flush with cash...so I go to the bank and walk up to the big glass doors, a copy of News-Press was still on the ground wrapped in plastic..geez Wendy you waste so much paper and plastic just to spread your propaganda..

anyway the bank doors are locked and the bank is closed to observe Columbus Day, so I had to survive on forty dollars a day..and I did thanks to Rachel Ray!

ok then I was searching for other counties in California that don't use cop car dash cams and there's loads of them, esp in San Diego...that issue brought up some other issues like if the SBPD gets cameras and you get busted for DUI, will the video go viral..someone could conceiveably give me a copy and I could put it on youtube, then you'd be famous!

and there's one city that requires ASS CAMS on all bicycles! I fully support that...

and BTW where is Peter Lance's mug shot from his arrest..that picture should tell us plenty, but I can't seem to get one! I'll try harder though....

repurposing history...

while it's true that NP guestatorial writer Terry Tyler ran for city council years ago, he lost because he was a weak candidate and he's ugly...he's still weak and he's still ugly even though Wendy supports his drivel...Tyler once worked for the city, then was in a nonprofit with his wife, then started working for Wendy...and he allegedly is an accountant...nowadays Tyler claims all the issues he ran on then are in the forefront today...unions, homeless, the panhandlers...somehow, the conservatives are supposed to get rid of all these pests..but the reality is not much has changed...there is a lot of hysteria among Team Wendy members, but they need to remember, their policies got us into this fix..the wars, the anti-working class stances, the union busting attempts, the coddling of Wall Street crooks and crony corporations...the social conservatism of guys like Dale Francisco amounts to institutional bigotry...these issues have been a disaster for America....and we'll go further down the well if these punks are put in a place of power or influence...

and the News-Press is using ex-mayor Sheila Lodge's endorsement of Self, Francisco and Rowse in an attempt to add some credibility to the TROUBLESOME TRIO...Sheila had a good run years ago as mayor, but watching her lately at the city meetings, she can barely hold a thought when she speaks so I don't think she knows where she is half the time...the ravages of time, I guess...and I'm not saying she's senile, but she may be losing her marbles...

now, my memory may be cloudy on this, but Tyler used to work for the city around the time Wendy's gay mom Harriet Miller was mayor....both were either in cahoots or oblivious to the city administrator/finance director Orange County investment scandal....the city of SB lost in excess of five million dollars and the city employees busted the finance director, who quit shortly thereafter....Tyler bailed and poor Harriet just finally died...in other words, it was a big mess and Tyler may have been part of it....

I am keeping track of all these hooligans in case the FBI calls....

No comments: