Sunday, October 23, 2011

out in the country

before the breathin' air is gone, before the sun, is just a bright spot in the night time..out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take that something worth remembering...

well I was listening to Three Dog Night yesterday..and those guys were fantastic...
Chuck Negron had an awesome voice ....the CD had all the hits, but one song I really love is "Out in the Country" it's just beautiful and was written by Paul Williams and he knows how to write...but the thing that got me was how Negron fell into a herion addiction then rehabbed...how a guy with such a voice could wind up a junkie is a mystery....the mystery of addiction, but he sobered up....and Paul Williams became a drug counselor among his many other talents....


when I lived up on El Bosque road years ago, Williams had a house up there.....I'd go by hoping to see him..or say something, but it never happened....it was a big, simple and cool house and hasn't changed at all...I loved living up there....Robert Mitchum lived a few blocks over up by the ranch....

those were the days when Montecito was blessed with some real creative talent, not the hacks that live there today...Dennis Miller, Oprah, Andy Fats, next they'll tell me Bill O'Reilly has bought a house here!!
but ok, there's nothing I can do about that but it was fun living next to great people, people whose talents have given me some happiness in this crazy life...
now, let's look at these present day posers, shall we....

faraway eyes....

ok I love this stuff...the conservatives are wanking about..well everything now....
hey, should a debt disqualify you from running for public office...well, Newt's running for president after being indebted to Tiffany's for about $500000...you gotta keep the blonde trophy wife happy no matter the cost!!

so the conservatives are worried about the elections....all elections and after watching the debates I can see why....Rick Perry was the conservative front runner and Tea Party fav until he opened his mouth in the debates..and he looked like a moron..a Texas moron....could hardly complete a sentence, a thought....how did this guy get to be governor...oh yeah, he was bought by the corporations and oh yeah he's a "Christian"...

so anyway, the standards are so low that stupidity, ignorance and bigotry are sought after traits for conservative candidates! it's pathetic!
locally, we have the usual suspects supporting their pet candidates...I see that the Lincoln Club has disbanded..they were the overtly racist ultra- social conservatives who supported Dale Francisco and want to peer into your bedroom and make laws against certain sex acts between consenting adults, as if those teabagger ladies have never had a stiff one before!!

now they have melded into the Santa Barbara Republicans and the Montecito Hope Ranch Republican Women's Club... I was trying to get to their website my computer froze..I wonder why..oh I finally got through and I think the gals need some website help!

..one teabagger cheerlearer is a local realtor Brenda Blalock who recently hosted a bash for the Troublesome Trio.....and she was part of the Lincoln Club...and they love Dale Francisco

Brenda's pretty alright, but messed up in the head..one night with me could fix her, but that's not gonna happen..I get tired trying to fix Republican women....just when I think I've succeeded, after months of extreme penetration, they slip back into their old ways....it's just too taxing and frustrating...

and now the ladies of the canyon are complaining about the lies and distortions in the liberal media and are holding yet another luncheon at the Montecito Country Club.....huh?? Tom Watson, crazy teabagger who can't win an election and Chris Mitchum, teabagger and idiot son of the great Robert Mitchum, and Montecito Journal editor Jim Buckley will speak..

geez, have these guys ever read the News-Press or their own papers?? completely biased and full of lies...look, I know Republicans, and while many are warm and wonderful people, they will lie at the drop of a hat to keep their American fantasy alive...I've reached a few, but some are too far gone, like Brenda....who by the way was born in the Philippines!! she could be a terrorist or even a Muslim!!!
look ladies, you won't change the Republican Party or win another election by holding a bunch of silly luncheons or acting like inbred Alabama hill folk.....

but I'll keep on trying to reach them...these girls with the faraway eyes...

No comments: