Sunday, October 2, 2011

runnin' bare

well while I was out looking for justice, a bear was hanging out in a Sycamore tree a few blocks up from 7/11 in Carp..over by the ranches! how cool is that....

my guess is he came down from the mountains by the channelized creek.... something freaked him out, maybe a Republican, and he scampered up the tree until the liberals called the cops...of course, the independents would have just let him be to go back to the hills on his own....and a teabagger would have shot him!

I always leave at the wrong time it seems anyway...and I left a bit too early on Friday from the Lance DUI hearing....I read Lara Cooper's story in Noozhawk which was outstanding, especially the picture of Lance who looked like he was not too thrilled with the day's proceedings...Lara not only reports, but takes her own pictures, too...a multi-tasker with a bright future..a stark contrast to Scott Steepleton from the News-Press who has to have everything bottle-fed to him from Team Wendy members...and then writes a story that is always pro-Lance! geez, this dude Steepleton has some backbone!!!

Homewood Bound....
ok... so I left at the crucial part when the prosecution introduced a professional forensic document examiner named Sandra Homewood who proceeded to shred James Blanco's testimony... to be fair, I checked her out and she's clean:
Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
A: No


I heard she clobbered the Lance team but good....well duh, what did you expect...we know the ethics issues with Blanco who really should be selling used Yugos instead of pretending to be a forensic professional...
so that's good...Ms Homewood outed him in court! and alsoI heard Ms Homewood was sooooo good that Genis tried to hire her last week, but apparently she said no....what's up with that...did Genis and Lance consider benching Blanco??
and Scotty forgot to mention this in his Saturday News-Press story..you can forgive me for that because I'm no reporter, but Scott gets paid to report, doesn't he??
come Monday, we get another round....start time: 8:30 AM....8:30!!?? I don't know about that...

maybe I should rent a little cottage by the court house..it's a delightful neighborhood..and I could just leisurely stroll over to the hearings, like a bon vivant....

1 comment:

Jack O'Lantern said...

Don't the two Schmuck Brothers know Halloween isn't until the end of the month? The Genius in a used car salesman costume with a 1970s double breasted jacket and clown necktie. And Lance-My-Boil in a pajama shirt British toad costume.

They're both becoming a parody of a parody.