Friday, September 30, 2011

ride my seesaw...

school talk, one and one is two....

so it's 3:00 PM on a Friday and I leave the Lance DUI hearing....the whole day was spent with Genis trying to sell his case to Judge Hill....trying to prove the Police Dept shredded Lance's documents as a conspiracy against his rights..they didn't produce a shred of evidence...the three witnesses for the Police Dept were completely credible as to why things happened the way they happened........but it's 3:00 PM and I'm hot and bored..so I leave....

there's billion people out.. I go get a burger at Jack in the Box and there's a billion students on Milpas..


I speed towards the highway, dodging slowpokes...there's a billion people on the highway..if it wasn't for the Moody Blues on the radio singing "Ride my Seesaw" there would have been blood spilled all over Highway 101...but I saw an oasis on the horizon...


earlier in the day, I went into Santa Barbara to attend the Lance DUI hearing which started promptly at 10:00 AM....unfortunately, the lawyers and judge went into closed session for 45 minutes while we the audience sat there like fools...yes, we're all fools...

but so what..it's not the first time...besides, there's a lot of women in that courtroom who provide me with some pretty dirty fantasies and to them I say thank-you!!!

so after the delay, things get started..there's the usual suspects, the lawyers, Genis feeding info and papers to Scott Steepleton of the News-Press, the interns, the reporters, the cops, the witnesses....

the three witnesses from the city Records Dept were called and calmly explained their policy and procedures about shredding and storing documents... and Genis couldn't get anything on them..there was no conspiracy against Lance, no midnight shredding parties, no bad faith..no nothing which is why Lance kept leaving the courtroom to go pee about 15 times! It was embarrassing for the defense, who was over-ruled about fifty times!!

basically, Genis was trying to sell a car without any wheels, and claiming it was the fastest thing on the planet.... BUT HE HAD NOTHING!!!


oh Lady Justice ..have Mercy on us in the future...have Mercy on me....I beg you...please tell Judge Hill to tighten the leash on Genis and Lance....and for God's Sake, look at the evidence against Lance which is overwhelming...look at the video....put him on trial and be done with it...

Kasi Beutel was there ready to testify, but didn't due to all the wasted time....she was in the hall sitting down with her boyfriend, I think....she looked radiant.. and smiling...and on the mend...a stark contrast to Lance who looked nervous and befuddled...he was talking to Blanco who also looked clueless....

well, if I were these guys I'd be peeing every five minutes too!!


PS: speaking of clueless, I thought that Kasi was seated with her boyfriend, but I was wrong...that was Officer Peterson who originally stopped Lance...I need to clarify that before Kasi's husband beats him up! or beats me up!

No comments: