Saturday, September 24, 2011

Independence Day

daycare centers and night school...


Well, I dreamed that always-the-bridesmaid politician Mike Stoker and his wife invited me over to their place and Joe Armendariz and Greg Gandrud were there....so I go over and they bitch about my blog and I explain it to them and they feed me mac n cheeze..so I'm eating it and they all leave while I watch TV in the TV room...


then I go outside and Mike and Joe are playing tennis! I survey the house and grounds and ask who owns this place, it's beautiful...lush and green and the house is immaculate..
Mike says "my mom"...then I go to the kitchen and there's a bunch of maple syrup spilling out of the refrigerator..so I clean it up, but it keeps spilling.. I tell Mike's wife and she just sighs... why is Mike living in Carp alone? I don't know and it's none of my business, just keep your hands off the public workers' paychecks, Mike!!!


then I'm back home and someone rings the doorbell and it's John Travolta and some other guy dressed up like penguins! so I show them around and then there's 4 or 5 miniature greyhound dogs, dressed up in red white and blue outfits, sitting on a bench....I watch as people come over and pet them....

and Das Williams wants to fine drunk drivers..good move Das...that's brilliant!

now, this dream may have been induced by two things..I saw a lady walking her dog in Santa Barbara..her little spaniel...the lady had the same hair style as the dog..short and curly..the dog then crapped on the lawn by the sidewalk where the gardeners had just mowed, and the lady picked it up in a doobag..and kept it..and walked on....I was dumbfounded..

the next thing was a story of 27-34 year olds living with their parents because of the "economy"... 27 -34 year old should never live with their parents unless giving care....


everyone should be out of the house by 18!!
how in the world are you gonna make it in the real world if you're still living with mom and dad at that age..one guy who lived back at home had the daily job of walking the family dog....
if this is the trend, if this is the state of American independence..

if you're still living at home with mommy and daddy when you should be out learning about life and earning a living, then the dogs have won....

No comments: