Thursday, September 1, 2011

who's on first

Well let’s see, we have on the bags, we have Who’s on first, What’s on second, and I Don’t Know is on third....

I went in to Santa Barbara looking forward to the Lance liquor hearing...a cool and cloudy day outside, so inside the courtroom would be fine.... I arrive at the beautiful Court House and there's a guy with a camera outside courtroom #2.....he's set up to get 'em coming and going...and there was Mr. Wimpy, the guy who claimed on his show "Worthen One on One" that driving with a BAC of 0.2 (eight martinis!!) is no worse than a mother driving with kids in the car!!

the camera guy told me the Lance hearing would start at 10:00 AM..and that's what the calender on the door said..so I went in...I sat down to a near empty room and the bailiff comes over and asks me if I'm here for the Lance case.... I said yes I am..then he's says it's been put off until September 7th... but please sir, why do I see Kasi's lawyer.....he was there for another case....

at first I thought it was a conspiracy against me..they didn't want me in the courtroom anymore...the prosecution and defense joined forces to cast doubts on me..all of a sudden I'm on trial??? I'm public enemy number one now?? cool

well, Mr. Wimpy, it looks like the joke's on us...so I go outside and inform Mr. Wimpy and his cameraman of the schedule change and then leave...it was very off-putting....

why do lawfolk do this? when I make apppointments, I can't just not show up!
why is the justice system so slow??? I'd ask Judge Hill but I don't have time to wait around while he answers!!!
did somebody find something....was someone sick.....was everyone hungover??
did they discover something heretofore undiscovered in discovery???

I don't know..today I don't know anything, so don't ask me any questions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justice hard at work.