Sunday, September 18, 2011

out of Africa...

I got a basketball jones..oww baby owweeeooo

ok, I hear that Sarah Palin likes black guys...we know her daughter Bristol had pre-marital sex and got pregnant to get back at her mom...this is unacceptable behavior...it's white trash...it's slutty...and we still don't know who Trigg's father is....

now, when I was traveling across country with the O'Jays in the late 70s , we had the merchandising and had three black guys and three whites guys on our crew....it was a very fun summer..a very fun tour and we worked our asses off most of the time having to be in a different city almost everyday


but we did get some down time..and I can tell you, the black dudes had no problem getting white chicks on that tour....

and they made fun of me saying they got more white ass than me...well, that was true but I advised the guys that their white girl was my trailer park trash...so I wasn't missing anything...of course we were joking around, but in the back of my mind was an uneasiness...these black dudes were tapping a source that I totally overlooked....white trash!!!

but, once we went into a Philly neighborhood to visit some relatives of Carl, one of the black dudes, and it was delightful...the girls were so cute and asked us for our autographs! there was one black girl..well...I coulda stayed in Philly because of her...she wore glasses and had a big beautiful smile and was funny...I'll call her Black Queen..

ok..now what do Tim Pawlenty and Sarah Palin have in common...they both spoke at the Young Miss America Foundation/Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara..they are both quitters- Sarah quit the governorship and Tim quit the presidential race before you could bat an eyelash...

and this is the message the conservatives have for the YMAF?? when the going gets tough, quit....exit stage left...and have promiscuous sex???

all I know is black guys will always be a threat... there's alot of little white girls in the Young Miss America Foundation, no doubt many are wet behind the ears..and well, just plain wet...

so if your girlfriend or wife is acting funny, or walking funny..well you know what the reason is..if they can do it to Sarah Palin, they can do it to anybody....

No comments: