Friday, September 23, 2011

anticipation

the Judge's socioeconomic eagle promenades....


in anticipation of the socioeconomic Peter Lance hearing, I had a socioeconomic dream last night that I was sitting in the court room #2 and a socioeconomic girl that looked like Carly Simon sat next to me and started asking me all kinds of questions...who are you what.. are doing here...are you married...she kept looking at me and asking me socioeconomic questions and sooner or later I got a bona fides from all her attention...

the socioeconomic Judge saw what was happening and said "Mr Von Caw! no cameras and no socioeconomic bona fides in my court room!!"
then I said your honor..my camera is off but well..this chick next to me" ...I pointed...but the Judge said "what chick?"
I looked and she was gone....then Lance and Mr. Wimpy walked in, hand in hand and I woke up....I tell ya, this case is messin' with my head!

socioeconomics


well, I tried to read Lanny Ebenstein's latest guestatorial in the News-Press but I got stuck and maybe you can help me..you see, Lanny used the word "socioeconomic" ten times in the article and FIVE TIMES IN ONE PARAGRAPH....needless to say, I got lost and can't figure out what he's talking about...other than there's some racist implication..
this is all like so totally socioeconomic!!

1 comment:

spitfire squid said...

Since I'm only reading this one paragraph I don't really know what the editorial is about, but let me float this interpretation: Schools that lack socioeconomic diversity among their student populations miss out on opportunities for multicultural education.