Saturday, September 3, 2011

both sides, now

I've looked at life from both sides now, from win and lose and still somehow, it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life, at all ..Joni Mitchell

me neither Joni..me neither

when Judge Brian Hill was praising the prosecution and defense handwrting experts as "professionals", I began to wonder where sanity went...when the prosecution's handwriting expert kept agreeing with everything the defense's handwritng expert said, I began to get a feeling that every action has an opposite reaction....maybe I do know a little something about life after all


again, the Lance case hinges on two veritble palm readers.... I see no leadership in this court...do you want me to be the judge?? ok, Judge Mick Von Caw presiding... case dismissed....Lance go free..that's your mulligan and Kasi get well soon and get back to work....continue to bust drunks who drive and all handwriting experts will be banned from my courtroom in the future....got it??

NO MORE FRACKING HANDWRITING EXPERTS!!!

I will rule individually on professional forensic document examiners and their backgrounds will be checked before they set foot in my court..any past ethical issues and you will be disqualified....


also , no officers will be allowed to get injured on the job when Peter Lance wants them on the witness stand before his trial has even begun....it just looks too suspicious...although officer on- the- job- injuries are quite common due to the nature of the work, any female officer in the field wrestling 200 lb drunk men should do some desk work like a newspaper reporter..hard to get injured typing, unless you get a big gut from sitting too much, then your back goes out and you walk like an ape!!

law enforcement is a highly stressful job, and when you have drinkers nipping at your heels, it may throw your focus off..but here's some things to watch for if you're a cop: assault and violence, struck by vehicle, falls, physical overexertion, exposure to hazardous substances, vehicle accident...

and overzealous simian reporters

No comments: