Thursday, September 8, 2011

tangled up in blue

so I woke up Wednesday after a dream about Dr. Laura and was wondering if the hearing for embattled DUI suspect Peter Lance would be going on..apparently, I'm the last one to know about these things, so I figured I'd check it out...


but something happened to me that also happens to presidential candidate Michele Bachman..I feel a migraine coming on...I get these once in a while....they last about an hour and sometimes my vision is obscured with lights, squiggly things and the inability to focus 100%..so I can't drive right now I can only trip out a little..luckily it only lasted about a 1/2 hour...but I was thinking if Michele and I had sex, maybe we could achieve simultaneous migraines! ouch baby!!

so I go into Santa Barbara on this warm morning and there I am..left at the altar again..I go in the courtroom which now feels like I'm entering a padded cell... and I sit down for three seconds when the bailiff calls me over to him...he explains that the last time I was here, a Lance hearing didn't happen even though I suspected it did, that the info about the Blanco love triangle was in fact gathered earlier... the bailiff was a little miffed at me because I said he lied about this issue...I said....."wow, you read my blog??"...that makes 17 readers now!!!

he said someone told him about my blog... and he repeated he didn't lie about the hearing ..I know that, I was just kinda..well...doing what I do~

anyway, I told him sorry..and explained the blog.... this blog is a satire....satire ..google it and you'll see..you'll see what I'm up to...like my heroes Jonathon Swift...the Marx Bros..Mae West, Horace and Juvenal.....we're all up to no good...

I told the bailiff I didn't mention his name and never will, but I will apologize if he thought I called him a liar personally.....

SORRY FOR SAYING YOU LIED WHEN YOU DIDN'T MR. COURT ROOM COP...

see how easy it is to get meanings and hearsay tangled up in blue???

the bailiffs are fine public servants who have a thankless job...and that's no lie...today I say "thank-you!!"

ok, enough ass- kissing.....the next hearing for embattled DUI suspect Peter Lance will be Sept 16 at 11:00AM so says the cop.....and I hope that dude didn't lie to me again....

No comments: