Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween 0.20

children of the damned

hey, I've been thinking about Halloween and this year I thought I'd try something different and I know some you fine citizens in Santa Barbara would support this...instead of candy this year, I'll give out those little bottles of liquor...the cute little tequila bottles, the rum bottles, the gin bottles...with all the drunk and enabling adults setting such a fine example for the youngsters, I say fuck the education and get 'em started on drinking early on...just like their moms and dads, who appear woefully ignorant of the affects of abusing alcohol....
teach them early how to solve problems the easy way, even before they can walk....just raise their elbows instead of their IQs!!

adults of the damned
is this what you want for your children??

Darryl Genis is getting his ass kicked in the Peter Lance hearings, so now the little parasite has found a new host, three time DUI loser Tony Denunzio and he's issuing press releases now...

Poor Tony, victim of his own stupidity, thinks Genis is gonna save him...but Darryl's got other problems it seems, ethically...recently, Genis got caught cheating on Lance's behalf, and made a deal with the County Council to pay the County $400 for misusing his subpoena powers....apparently he failed to go thru the normal discovery process like he was supposed to do....another guy who can't follow the rules...

a traffic stop is the most dangerous thing a cop can do I'm told...if you get squirrely because of alcohol, you could be physically restrained by one cop..or five cops..and that could be painful for you..you can blame everyone else, but the buck stops with you..so man up Lance and Denunzio...hahahahah.. just kidding...you guys aren't men..real men don't drink and drive!!
don't lose you head, use your head and don't drink and drive... simple....put Darryl Genis and his ilk out of business!!

the basement tapes of the damned
another thing I missed was the testimony by a cop who supposedly destroyed an audio recording/ tape that Lance said he needed....the tape was about twentry seconds and Lance's voice was on it....the cop allegedly said there was nothing on the tape that would require her to save it...


but I got a copy and exclusive picture of the tape and here's some of what went down:
cop: Mr. Lance, please step out of the vehicle...
silence....
Lance: NO! I don't want to and you can't make me!
cop: Mr Lance, please step out of your vehicle....

silence and some sirens heard in the background...then someone screamed

Lance: do you know who I am? I'm an investigative journalist...I'm very important and I've won five emmys, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtledoves..and a partridge in a pear tree...
cop: Mr. Lance I don't really give shit....NOW GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING VEHICLE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!!!
Lance:
I'm sorry..

crying is heard, then some garbled words....then it went silent....

and that's what was on the tape.... and it's for sale to the highest bid...

No comments: