Monday, October 24, 2011

Dirty Harry's

do you feel lucky punk.... well do ya???

"look at me..just look at me..look at my face...that big cop did it...Callahan..that's who did it"

ohh I beg you pleess help me...I am being beaten up by rouge police officer...he stoppa me in Harry's Plaza this night time and I jumped utta me car and resisted him...me car is a big SUV and den the police guy he tase me mita taser...I got a family..Demmie, why he taze me...he no have family?? I probably drink too mucho alccohol but heyt dis is Santa Barbara, ebrybody do dat!! eben da News-Press people do dat and dere kids do dat....


but I begged the officer who looked like Nazi SS officer..he look like a dog..and he hit me in da face and broke my glasses...my wine glasses..HAHAHAHAH!! still in pain I can laugh at zee hospital where I must stay for the next year dieing from my big injuries....but the big crowd was gathering around while the copper beated me up and day don't do nothing except scream at the cop...no video...geez peeps..you got cell phone, you take video pictures to prove I don lie too much...were you too drinking from Harry's strong cocktails??

an the Noozhawk ahad a story and the KEYT lady had a story and they talky to a guy who runa pot shop.. and was busted by the feds...he my witness and he say on TV nobody want to talk for fear of retribution! he say dat dumb ting right on TV!! just my luck, I get pothead for witness...

well I dunno wat gonna happen but I got big medicine bill and two black eyes and bad ribs so I tink the cops should pay my bills...

well, I was a little woozy from the boozey so I don't really remember anything real good, but I know something happened and some people saw some of it like dat pothead guy and now the cops are gonna pay cos nobody believe dem anymore tanks to the News-Press guys and Peter Lance giving blow job to each other!!

I got piece of advice for you though..wehn cops stop you..done jump outta you car or cop will beat you up..and you get offa work for long time, so that's good! I talking funny now cos I got no teeth from the cop big fist....

dat big cop Callahan....he dun dis to me!!

1 comment:

Allen Funt said...

This is another reason why police car cams are a huge benefit for the police. The video may very well show him resisting to the arrest and explain the officer's side of the story.

This was part of the official SBPD response released today: "Denunzio's resistance was captured on camera. The patrol vehicle was equipped with a camera system that the police department is currently testing."

Police cams are an important part of police work and this is a prime example why they want them. Drunk drivers say they want them to "protect them from rogue cops"(or "rouge cops" if you're one of those better educated DUI lawyers.) But in the end, the video cams are going to end up helping the cops instead. And those small resolution cameras never make drunks look too flattering, either.