Thursday, October 27, 2011

bungle in the jungle...

spare the rod, spoil the drunk

I guess the job of DUI lawyers is to protect their guilty clients from being found really really guilty..I'm having a hard time trying to figure these guys out...Genis it seems has spent all his time trying to trip up the officers involved in Peter Lance's arrest...and they are using the "News-Press" to show all the smoking guns they find...but in reality, Genis and Lance haven't found anything...when you cut through all the bullshit, it's a pretty simple case....

the good thing about Tuesday's hearing, the part that I covered is how crisp it was..the pace was faster and more efficient even though Genis is really the one trying to waste time..I don't think he's doing his work for free, so the incentive for him to drag it out is there..I just hope the judges, all of them, can see through the smokescreen..in the Lance case, there was no cover-up or vast gov't conspiracy....just some people who are trying to get out of a drunk driving conviction.....best way to do that is not drive drunk....but it's obvious the booze problem is pretty severe...

there's many people who are DUI sympathizers and are coming up with the nuttiest reasons and excuses for irresponsible behavior...the Lance case and now we got this Denuzio character....he supposedly got numerous fractures and a broken nose, yet he's out posing for the News-Press the next day... I think this dude is looking for a payday...Mark my words, I bet his BAC comes back around 0.09 or 0.10 ....kinda high for only one cocktail I would imagine...


and naturally, DUI chaser Darryl Genis is playing it up like a circus clown....trying mightily to whip up public sympathy with the carnival yellow ties, even before a hearing starts..and yes, the News-Press will be there for him..and so will Noozhawk......and probably KEYT.... all crying for Cam Sanchez to "release the video" "release the video"..like a bunch of Hare Krishnas chanting!! folks relax, the video will be out on "World's Dumbest Drunk Drivers" soon enuff....

well this is one reason I don't like dash cams..if the cops and robbers move out of view, then it's a conspiracy...the cops are hiding something....the only way to videotape this stuff is to have a videographer ride with the cops....that will be expensive..and what if he gets hurt and drops the camera?? what then? it gets very convoluted when too many cooks are in the kitchen..

I would suggest to all of Denunzio's drinking buddies to try a 12 Step Program because I'm sick of hearing them bellyache...if you need the cops to babysit you, then they will and that's why I pay taxes...but you drunks need to start paying it back....I don't care if you drink yourselves to death, just don't endanger me while you do it!!

the cops do fine without dash cams...as long as there are drunks on the road, there will be controversy when they're arrested, cries about police brutality by people who don't know any better...A Rodney King type smack down is one thing, getting a drunken idiot to comply is quite another...

and as long as there are drunks on the road, guys like Darryl Genis will have job security...it's truly a vicious cycle....


another Genis stunt

something happened I forgot to mention is when I entered the court on Tuesday, Kasi's husband Mark Corbett was seated up front..next thing I knew he was gone! He was there to support his wife no doubt and had a notebook in his hand but Genis was so threatened by him, he asked Judge Hill to remove him from the courtroom because he might be a potential witness...

well, I don't think Corbett was there on the night of Lance's arrest so what would he be a witness to?? I'll tell ya what: Genis didn't want Corbett to witness a blatant attempt by him and Lance to try to intimidate Kasi right before she took the witness stand....
it was a pathetic stunt by Genis that didn't work because I witnessed Kasi Beutel shred Peter Lance during her testimony...

maybe the Bowery Boys should go try to intimidate a glass of champagne!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember: "It is all bullshit and it is bad for you." George Carlin

Anonymous said...

I want to say I am pleased with the good reporting your do. Easy and good reading. Too bad you can't be the new Editor and Chief at the "New News Press".

Mick Von Caw said...

thank you for reading..and I do now "own" the News-Press!