Sunday, February 12, 2017

I'm Your Captain

I'm getting closer to my home

I was out after the storms and it was a bright sunny day.. .I looked at the sea, the meadows and all the green of regrowth and rebirth and Spring cleaning....I looked at the trees and found myself staring into the face of Davy Jones, captain of the Flying Dutchman from Pirates of the Caribbean! he was on a hike

DAVY JONES!!

trippy!!

then I checked the water levels and there's one creek with a USGA weather station I like to visit....I do this for free but if they want to pay me, I'm available on a very limited basis...


 

in the summer, and for five years before the mast, this creek ran dry....dry dry.... dry as Melania Trump...

but as you all can see, the creek has risen to over 3.5 ft!

even a steelhead could navigate these waters now...

No comments: