Sunday, July 30, 2017

Surfin' USA

everybody's gone surfin'


there's alot of talk about sharks lately and why they are here...is it global warming? the seal rookery in Carpinteria? your guess is as good as mine...


I haben't seen any sharks what do I have to do, rub anchovy paste all over my body to attract a shark??

the problem isn't any of the above..I mean I see more UPS trucks on the road but that's not because of global warming, but rather Amazon.com


ok so SURFERS are the problem...they hang out on the edge of the ocean where sharks cruise, and then someone gets bit and they close the beaches for a day..but there is only one creature with the power and clout to close beaches for a month or a whole summer season and that creature is the Snowy Plover!!

so my point is BAN SURFING and surfers and the shark issue will go away...

oh and paddle boarders and kayakers too

No comments: