Sunday, August 17, 2014

Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite

 there will be a show tonight...


a Kite has been hanging out at the Salt Marsh so I went down on Sunday to see if I could see what he's doing..up to his wings in mouse ass, no doubt ...I know a more expensive camera would allow me to catch viewable zoom close-ups, but a new camera is not in the budget right yet...because of the taxman...he wants my money




 
so I go down there and park and see a dead fox in the road...in the pull-out area on the exit ramp right by the marsh...damn, it's a Red Fox and despite efforts to demonize and remove (kill them) by the crackhead biologists at UCSB, there must still be some foxes here... hoorah!!!




the foxes have been here since the 1870s....
and they are beautiful ..they do no harm to anyone or anything ('cept a rat or mouse)...foxes gotta eat too... and not that gourmet shit people feed their dogs..these little canines are left to their own devices which is why we need to make sure the biolgists who think the foxes don't belong here..we need make sure we shut down these idiot nativists...I'm simply fed up with them...these red foxes are  awesome

ok, so I took some pics and fashioned a large y-shaped stick to move the fox off into the bushes so he wouldn't get squished by a car...the vultures will get him as they should...

he died last night, hit by a car..you can see the blood and his leg is broken...

good-bye B'rer Fox..




so on I went to see if I could see Mr. Kite...nope...but I trust he'll be back tonight..this evening..and I'll take some more bad pictures of him....but he doesn't care..he's got more important things to think about...

for the next few days, I hope Mr. Kite will be topping the bill...and of course Mr. Fox, too

2 comments:

What the fox say..... said...

Kids in need need this non-profit and this non-profit needs your tax dodge deduction.

Anonymous said...

Oh this non-profit wants your tax dodge deduction http://adifferentpointofview.org/contactus.htm