Sunday, August 3, 2014

coat of many colors

My coat of many colors that my momma made for me, Made only from rags but I wore it so proudly



 

 ok now I'm starting to freak out.... the last thing I want to see when I'm hiking is some idiot knit a friggin sweater for a tree!



I heard about the "Yarnbomber" on a few social media sites but the News-Press had a story about him in the Sunday Life Section...and pictures of his grafitti...apparently he covers trees and rocks in my beloved back country with things, big blankety colorful yarn things...I looked at his vandalism and was speechless.. cutesy bullshit!! why is this fuck not in jail??

when I'm out on a trail I want to see nature, not some idiot's rock sweater...or tree with a turtleneck...Jesus Christ!! this is the dumbest thing, the weirdest cry for attention I've ever seen...the dude's name is Stephen Duneier and he thinks he's an artist..he's a hedge fund manager..a hedge fund manager!! money on the brain...


dickhead sits on a rock..with a comfy quilt!!


he wrapped a eucalyptus tree in colored yarn and now the predators won't be perching there..what self-respecting owl would?

ok... I've had just about enough of this guy and will see if I can stop him from trashing the public lands..this vandalism..this stupidity... this  nonsense...this complete lack of respect for Nature

oh he says it's temporary  -a 16 day thing....but that's 16 days too long for me

so I've contacted the Dept of Forestry, the EDC and the Board of Supervisors for starters....

covering rocks with yarn interferes with lizards that use the rock for sun...and all manner of animals who need the rocks..and it's an obvious fire hazard!! the cotton yarn in the hot sun-ever hear of "charcloth"???

do this stuff to your own house or in your own yard BUT KEEP IT THE FUCK OUT OF THE HILLS DICKHEAD!!

and if I see anything resembling yarnbombs in the  Carpinteria hills....you're gonna wish you took a up sewing instead, pal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that an old dickhead whitey extraction tagging the wilds? Throw him in jail.