Wednesday, August 6, 2014

eight miles high

and when you touch down....

I was pleased as punch some poopy-panted potheads were pissed at my post...#pothead!!! I thought pot made you mellow... geez what a bunch of crybabies




and yes Nancy Reagan had it right about drugs..she said "just say no"...simple, brilliant
but ya know, sometimes people crap in the pool...whales and dolphins crap in the ocean..and dogs crap anywhere and everywhere...


when the pool is bombed, you need to call HAZMAT and they will evacuate everyone down to the beach, then start super-chlorinating the water for a few days...then you can jump back in...a few chlorine burns are better than dysentery, or Ebola, ain't it?

now I don't know why people crap in pools but most are fat, stupid pot smokers of questionable skillsets..so naturally I don't hang out with these types

one of the dumbest arguments a pothead will make is well if coffee is legal why not pot....duh

well it's true I use a pot in the morning to boil water for coffee but I won't hallucinate on coffee....the caffeine in coffee is a stimulant, like a nice pair of tits...



but maryjane is a depressant and a hallucinogen...two joints in the morning will alter your perception and reality because you can't handle reality, like work!! hahahahaaha!!!




another reality is President Obama is a black guy and some people want to impeach him for that... I was in Santa Barbara to pick up some drugs and I saw this old white haired bone in a little green Datsun pickup truck..with an Impeach Obama sticker....

and I felt like getting high....

1 comment:

GettaJob said...

Hahahahahahaha!