Friday, August 8, 2014

Fishin' Blues

bet your life your lovin' wife can catch more fish than you.....

so I moved to Carpinteria about 15 years ago and then the stars started following me here...Rob Lowe, Kevin Costner, Alan Thicke, George Lucas, and so on....these guys paid a lot of money to live by the railroad tracks and the highway on Padaro Lane...I paid a little but I think it's fun..you see all kinds of cool stuff on Highway 101....military vehicles, Harleys, old muscle cars, some accidents with death and blood..and the train, the Amtrak at night with the windows lit up is so romantic!




so last night I'm gazing out over Marsha at sunset and see some weird green and white lights, close to shore..the moon was nearly full and the marsh was also nearly full....high tides..it was enchanting but I couldn't makeout what the lights were...looked like some boats adrift and some swaying back and forth...




so I start to think about the stars on Padaro Lane..maybe they are shooting a film...maybe Steven Spielberg is doing another "Jaws"! and Rob Lowe is being cast in a "Shark Week" promo for some reason

well, it looked like that scene in Jaws when Chief Brody and Hooper are on the boat and Hooper dives in and discovers that dead dude....the lighting was real spooky like that.....




it was cool and I still don't know what happened because there was no sign of boats there today....

some squid boats someone said....awful lot of commotion for some squid...

I think they were looking for sharks..or a body...or maybe some good actors!

3 comments:

spitfire squid said...

Geez, all my fans turned out and I was down snoozing. Maybe next time.

Mick Von Caw said...

I knew it... you and Kev were filming "Dances with Squids"!

spitfire squid said...

Rob Lowe wanted me to do the Calamari Can Can. I said No No.