Saturday, August 2, 2014

I think I'd rather be a cowboy

I think I'd rather ride the range.....

 
ok Buckeroos...Peter Lance's bitch, DUI atty Darryl Genis, was cleared of contempt charges...it seems that justice is blind and so too are judges....Judge Donna Geck, with clear and convincing video evidence of Darryl's frottage of another atty's stuff in Judge Brian Hill's courtroom whilst everydoby was on break, decided to clear Darryl...or give him some more rope

Wendy's anti-Rodeo clowns

so is Judge Donna Geck a douchebag for letting Darryl off the hook...I've seen her a few times and she appears reasonably fair, but this time?? pretty douchy

oh I missed the hearing but who wants to go see a fat lawyer squirm unless he's defending a pretty girly-whirly??

during the Peter Lance DUI hearing, there was a rule that no cameras be allowed in the courtroom although I managed to sneak a few shots in before the rule was formally announced....so the only way to stop the madness is to allow cameras in the courtroom...otherwise I gotta buy me a wristwatch camera...





lay me down in love and lady's chains

I went to the Rodeo to check for animal abuse but saw none.. I saw some skilled cowfolk gently and at great speed rope a calf's legs while the other roped his neck...that's takes some skill....and the ropes are LONG which lessens the impact to the calf...this is obvious if you watch it





I saw a bunch of little kids running around wearing cowboy hats...some youngsters on horses..there was no abuse anywhere, just good clean fun... apparently, even Mayor Schneider enjoys roping calves!!!


the Mayor likes ropes!

 
I did see in the Newspress some folks (12) from PETA and the SB Wildlife Care Network were protesting at the corner of Las Positas about the rodeo..and lots of these anti-rodeo clowns receive money from Wendy McCuckoo

I think Wendy ordered them to protest because Wendy virtually owns the SB Wildlife CAre Network..SBWCN - Wildlife Care Network | contact
THE WENDY MCCAW. WILDLIFE CARE CENTER. 1460 North Fairview Ave. Goleta, CA. MAILING ADDRESS. P.O. Box 6594. Santa Barbara, CA 93160.
 

and Wendy hates Fiesta as evidenced by her grumpy attitude towards De La Guerra Plaza Fiesta parties..and of course she hates the Rodeo although I don't know why..oh I get she loves animals and her website has Wendy McCaw's favorite quotes:
On animals:
- "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends" - George Bernard Shaw

Gandhi was a bald, skinny,  toothless asshole and he should have said:
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its CHILDREN are treated." -



I would love to see some of these folks standing on the corner protesting child abuse or drug abuse or even drunk driving....

but Wendy has always supported child abuse, drug abuse and even coddles drunk drivers....

I got one word for Wendy and her zombies: RODEO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know how they make the horses and bulls buck.

Mick Von Caw said...

well, they take an ugly gal and put her on the horse and he bucks her off..just like I would!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps an ugly gal or even guy from Fresno, Templeton or Even Carpinteria. Backwards yes, indeed.