Friday, August 1, 2014

Operator

could you help me place this call, you see the number on the match book is old and faded...

so this nutjob keeps calling me up and screaming and cussing at me about how sad his life is like I give a shit but I tell him to go through the proper channels to get help and stop calling me or I'll get a restraining order against him...




and I see that Radio Shack stock has taken a beating, dropping below a dollar per share so I scooped up a bunch because I still believe in Radio Shack..I love their stuff...

so now, to nab the harassing caller, I needed to get some recordings if he calls again, so I went to Radio Shack (RSH) in Carp and got a few cool recorders, and a phone adaptor so I can record phone calls easily...it's like I'm part of the CIA, tapping my own phone line!! that Edward Snowden dude is a cowardly little traitor...we need to spy on bad people!!

the gov't can spy on me all they want because I got nothing to hide....and nothing to lose

ok, so now the trap is set...call me at your own risk

and go buy something from Radio Shack..a great American business!!

No comments: